The dip you will not stop eating!
This delicious dip is a breeze to make with just 3 ingredients, making it the ideal snack for an impromptu get together with friends, or a quick afternoon snack.
Make it your own by adding tomatoes, chiles, or diced jalapeno.
Simple Cheese Dip
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
– 1/2 lb White American Cheese Slices
– 1/2 Cup Milk
– 1 Tsp Taco Seasoning
– Jose Ole Loaded Beef Nacho Rolled Tacos
1. Cut the cheese slices into quarters and place in the bottom of a medium saucepan set over medium heat.
2. Add the milk and cook, stirring constantly, until the cheese has melted and you reach the desired consistency.
3. Sprinkle taco seasoning, stir well and serve immediately while hot, paired with a fresh batch of José Olé Rolled Tacos. Enjoy!