A delicious & quick cheesy recipe!
Whether you are looking for an appetizer for a party or small gathering, or a side for a Mexican dish like some José Olé Burritos or Chimichangas, this White Cheese Dip will be the best option.
Follow these steps and try this easy recipe.
- 1 Block regular cream cheese
- 1 Pound white American cheese
- 1 Tbsp salted butter
- 1 can (4 oz) diced green chilies
- 1/2 Tbsp jalepeños
- 3-4 Tbsp milk
- 2 Tbsp cilantro
1. Cut the regular cream cheese and the American cheese into 1/2 inch cubes.
2. Finely chop the jalapeños and the cilantro.
3. In a greased crockpot combine cream cheese, American cheese, butter, green chiles and, jalepeños.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 1 hour. Stir the mixture until well mixed, then add a tablespoon of milk at a time until you reach the desired consistency.
5. Cook for another 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and combined.
6. Keep cheese dip in crock pot on the warm setting until ready to serve with some José Olé Chimichangas.
Now you can eat this cheesy dip with your favorite José Olé products.