Grab a refreshing cup and enjoy!
This Watermelon Agua Fresca will be a very refreshing and colorful drink your guests will enjoy during this Cinco de Mayo party, it’s a wonderful combination of flavors.
- 8 cups of water
- 5 cups of seeded watermelon, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup of white sugar, or more to taste (you can use Splenda) to taste
- ½ cups of lime juice, or more to taste
1. Combine 1 cup of water, watermelon, and sugar in a blender.
2. Process the ingredients until smooth.
3. Pour into a large pitcher, stir in lime juice and the remaining 7 cups of water.
4. Taste and adjust the sugar or lime juice.
5. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
It’s not only about great food, Cinco de Mayo is the best occasion to offer your guests something fresh to drink.
Serve this watermelon agua fresca in tall glasses over ice and add some slices of watermelon to decorate.
Throw a fiesta with this flavorful recipe perfect for your Cinco de Mayo celebration.