Your new favorite Mexican style rice.
Try this easy rice recipe on your next special occasion or dinner party, you definitely will want to have as side-dish on every meal.
This Mexican style rice has the delicious flavor of tomato and the right amount of condiments, all your guests will love it.
- 2 water cups
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 cup of long grain rice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Your favorite veggies to taste
1. Bring water, tomato sauce, salt, and cumin to boil in medium saucepan on medium-high heat.
2. Add the rice and butter and stir. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Add your favorite veggies and fluff with a fork before serving.
This is a really easy recipe you have to try.