Taste this creamiest dip sensation!
Corn, jalapeño, cilantro, and scallions will bring the whole thing to produce the creamiest Mexican street style corn dip you’ll ever have for your Cinco de Mayo Fiesta!
This Mexican Street Style Corn Dip is a fun twist on the well known Mexican street corn. This will be the perfect appetizer to serve at your Cinco de Mayo Fiesta!
With cream cheese, sour cream, cumin, and chili powder make up this creamy dip that is a tasty recipe with a twist from the classic Mexican street style corn.
1. 2 boxes of 20 José Olé Chicken Taquitos or Beef Taquitos(or 3 packs if you will serve a party or multiple guests)
2. 3 cups of corn kernels, either cut from the cob or thawed frozen
4. 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
5. ¼ cup of sour cream
6. 3 tablespoons of mayo
7. 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
8. ½ teaspoon of chili powder (plus extra for garnish)
9. Salt and black pepper to taste
10. 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
11. 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds, and stem removed, finely chopped
12. 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro, chopped (plus extra for garnish)
13. 2 tablespoons of green onions, sliced (plus extra for garnish)
14. ¼ cup of cotija cheese (plus extra for garnish)
1. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, some mayo, cumin, chili powder and a dash of salt and pepper to taste into a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix all these ingredients until smooth and creamy. Set aside once this has the texture you’re looking for.
3. Add the butter to a large skillet, and melt over medium heat.
4. Add the corn kernels and the jalapeno. Cook for 7-8 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and transfer to the bowl with cream cheese mixture.
6. Add the cilantro, green onions, and cotija cheese to the bowl.
Once you mix thoroughly, pour the dip into a serving bowl and garnish with additional chili powder, cilantro, green onions and cotija cheese.
Mexican Street Style Corn dip is a fun alternative since you can use frozen corn instead of fresh.
This Mexican Street Style Corn Dip has so much flavor and we promise you it will be a hit with all your friends this Cinco de Mayo.
Enter for a chance to win your VIP Kit here