Mini tacos for the win!
Transform these mini tacos into fun nachos by sprinkling with your favorite cheese, then layering them up with your favorite nacho toppings.
Loaded Mini Taco Nachos
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
– 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
– 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
– 1 Tsp Lime Zest
– 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
– 1/4 Tsp Salt
– 1/4 Tsp Pepper
– 1/4 Tsp Ground Cumin
– 1 Cup Shredded Lettuce
– 1 Ripe Avocado (halved, pitted, peeled & diced)
– 1/2 Cup Canned Black Beans (drained & rinsed)
– 1/2 Cup Diced Tomato
– 1/2 Cup Cooked Corn
– 2 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
– Jose Ole Queso Chicken Nacho Mini Tacos
1. Arrange José Olé Mini Tacos in a single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake in 425˚F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven. Using tongs, carefully arrange tacos together; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
2. Meanwhile, stir together sour cream, lime zest, and juice, salt, pepper, and cumin; set aside.
3. Sprinkle mini taco nachos with lettuce, avocado, black beans, tomato, corn and green onions. Drizzle with lime sour cream, serve and enjoy!