Let’s dip your taquitos!
This Chipotle Salsa is a really quick and easy recipe you will love to dip in. It’s perfect for any occasion, surprise your guests with its spicy and unique flavor.
Follow these steps to prepare this delicious salsa.
- 1 can whole tomatoes (drained, 28 ounces)
- 1 small onion (roughly chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1-2 chipotle peppers
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender.
2. Blend until desired consistency. Taste salsa and, if necessary, adjust seasonings or ingredients.
3. Serve as a dip with your favorite José Olé Taquitos.