A delicious and cheesy dip you have to try.
This dip will be a sensation among your friends, and it’s so tasty and cheesy that it will immediately become a fan favorite you’ll want to make for every party.
Cheesy Ranch Bean Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
– 1 30oz Can Refried Beans
– 1 Cup Sour Cream
– 1 Tbsp Ranch Mix
– 8 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
– Jose Ole Beef & Cheese Taquitos
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mix beans, sour cream, ranch mix, and half (4 oz) of the cheddar cheese together until it is combined.
3. Place in a medium baking dish and cover with the remaining cheese.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from oven and serve warm with your favorite José Olé taquitos.